2K Games has released a new trailer of their upcoming game Spec Ops: The Line. The trailer shows 4 vs. 4 multiplayer. Also, the official website has been built and available to the public. The website also lists the multiplayer features:
- Experience a variety of game modes such as classic deathmatch, team deathmatch, and “Rally Point”, as well as a unique new mode called “Buried”
- Featuring sandstorms and sand avalanches- you must utilize both to your advantage to succeed. Take out opponents unable to find cover during the storms. Shoot out sand deposits to bury your opponent alive.
- Class-based progression system split across two unique factions: The Damned and The Exiles
- Each faction has four classes and one unique class. Unique classes provide important gameplay bonus for the player’s team
- Unlock new perks, weapons, gear and challenges, and more as you progress up the ranks
- Play across a variety of Dubai-based maps. Experience intense vertical combat in the world’s most opulent ruins.
Spec Ops: The Line is out June 26, 2012 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Who is excited about this game from Yager Development and 2K Games?